Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Life is boring today(buhay baboy)...

I feel like a pig. Yes, I am sort of chubby, some say I am fat but this is not the reason why I feel like a pig. I feel like a pig because I am very bored. I must be rejoicing because there is no classes, but have nothing to do. I don't know why I am like this. Maybe because I am a little too bored and a little too not. I really don't know what to do.
Maybe If I can just go to school but there will be no discussions, I may no feel like this. They say we are living like pigs, all we do is eat, sleep, sit and nothing else. I really feel I'm getting fatter and fatter everyday because of this "buhay baboy" days of mine.
By the way, I have a message to all those Pascians who have time to read my blog. When will be the start of classes? please answer back on friendster or just comment on my blog, thank you!!!

0 comments: