Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am human.

I am human. I want to be human. Humans have conscience and I want to have that. Conscience please! Come to my life!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conscience is an ability or faculty or sense that distinguishes whether our actions are right or wrong. It leads to feelings of remorse when we do things that go against our moral values, and to feelings of rectitude or integrity when our actions conform to our moral values. It is also the attitude which informs our moral judgment before performing any action. The extent to which such moral judgments are based in reason has been a matter of controversy almost throughout the history Western philosophy.

Commonly used metaphors refer to the "voice of conscience" or "voice within."


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, with this, I know I have conscience. I just really don't use it properly. my conscience performs at its best, but I still do the things I know is very wrong.
sometimes, we take the risk of being in quarrels and fights, because we contradict what our conscience tells us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why have I posted about conscience? I just read about this blog of my friend, where she pertains to people who are mad at
lollipop. She's a flirt, everyone in class knows that. It's also against my will to back stab someone. But, is what I'm doing really backstabbing, or just expressing your anger towards people who are flirts like HER?


Act with your conscience, a great lesson, I've learned from ate Chua. Thanks ate.
love your post.


BTW, we will have an open forum on Monday, I'm almost thrilled, she will know who she is now.

please, don't cry on Monday.

SORRY, from the bottom of my heart.

0 comments: