Monday, January 21, 2008

I HATE YOU... YOU PISS ME OFF...

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!! I'm so pissed off! Why does SHE have to break up with her boyfriend who is now very happy???

Well, to those who don't know her, she's a very very
BOASTFUL girl. Why boastful? Well, I'm chubby, yes, I admit that But does she have to say in front of me that she's so FAT that she will not eat? WTF??? I hate her because she sticks to boys like lice, and she has many many lice. She's also a liar, because she tells me that she is on diet, she won't eat, and all that, but duh, she eats lots and lots of food!!!! I'm not actually pissed off because of that, stupid things like that should not be taken care of.

I'm pissed off because she is a big
FEELER. She acts like she has moved, but I actually don't believe her. She also talks to popular people from our school, who doesn't even know her! Well, it's free to dream, but when you look like you're INSANE, please stop.

If you have read this, I'm sorry for all the backstabbing I've done.

You just have to change your ways, that's all.

if you don't want people to back stab you, just please act nicely.

Many people hate you, I hope you notice that.

Just because you are mad with your
STUPID EX-BOYFRIEND doesn't mean that you have to flirt with all the boys in class...

STOP BEING A FLIRT!!!




0 comments: